- ExAM Certification System
- Creating the Certification Assessment
- Question Scoring
- Create a Certification Object
- Configure the Contact Object
- Field Mapping Survey to Contact
- Creating an Assessment Group
- Create Test Links for the Assessment
- Create Contact to Certification Process Builder
- Create Email Template and Notification Workflow Rules
Previous Article: Create a Test Link for the Survey
Now that we have most of the pieces in this certification puzzle we are going to tie them all together using the process builder. This will automate the process of taking the mapped scores from the ExAM assessment links that are flowing to the Contact object record and will generate a Certification object record.
We are gonna start this one by creating a process builder, we named ours “Create Certification Record”.
Now that that is created have it start the process every time the Contact record is created or edited.
Next step is to have it evaluate the assessable object every time the Last Assessment Date ( the field we created previously) is changed.
Next, when the previous statement evaluates to true create a New Certification Record with the appropriate fields and values desired.
Once complete Save the Process Builder and don’t forget to Activate! It also wouldn’t hurt to run a couple of tests to make sure things are working appropriately.
Next Article: Create an Email Template and Notification Workflow Rules