- ExAM Certification System
- Creating the Certification Assessment
- Question Scoring
- Create a Certification Object
- Configure the Contact Object
- Field Mapping Survey to Contact
- Creating an Assessment Group
- Create Test Links for the Assessment
- Create Contact to Certification Process Builder
- Create Email Template and Notification Workflow Rules
Previous Article: Field Mapping Survey to Contact
We are now going to create a test group of contacts that we can use to test survey functionality.
Navigate to the Assessment Development Wizard where you will click on the Group Manager tab.
Here you will select an object for the group, for example, Contact. And you will give this group a name (ex. Test contact group) and you will click save.
Then in the Manage Assessment Group box, you will want to select the group that you had just made.
You will then click on the All button under the Add Records to the Assessment Group section. This will display the records that are currently under the Contacts tab. It is important to remember that you must have Contacts saved if you want records to be displayed here.
After you have clicked the All button the display will look like what is below. Here you will check the boxes of the contacts you would like to be included in this group and then click the select records button at the bottom of the pop-up window.
It is important that after that window disappears that you click the Save selected records to Assessment Group button at the bottom of this page.
Now you will have a successful test group to send out surveys to test the functionality.
Next Article: Create Test Links for the Assessment