- ExAM Certification System
- Creating the Certification Assessment
- Question Scoring
- Create a Certification Object
- Configure the Contact Object
- Field Mapping Survey to Contact
- Distributing the Certification Assessment
- Create Contact to Certification Process Builder
- Create Email Template and Notification Workflow Rules
Previous Article: Configuring the Contact
Once you have added the fields to the Contact object it is time to field map to these objects. In this case, we are primarily mapping fields from the Assignment Manager (not the question/answer templates).
First, navigate to ExAM Configuration and scroll down till you see the Field Mapping Configuration section and click on Configure Field Mapping.
You will then select the Assessable Object and the Assessment Template. You will map the key fields and it should look a little something like this:
Once you have the field mapping configured to your specification you will click Save.
Next Article Distributing the Certification Assessment