Since we are creating a Customer Service Survey that is meant to be sent out when a Case is closed we are going to go ahead and create a new type of case that focuses on customer service. If you prefer you can skip this section and use an existing case type or create a different case type than what is shown here.
1. First, navigate to the setup page and from here enter type “case” in the quick find box and click on Fields.
2. Scroll down until you see the field Type and click on it.
3. Now under Case type picklist values, you are going to click New.
4. On this page you will type in the desired name of the Case type, then you. will check the box called Test Call Data and click Save.
5. You have now created a new Case type to be used with your Customer Service Survey.