The ExAM license is required to be assigned to a user in order for them to execute any of the ExAM functionality. Each user who is expected to be completing ExAM functionality must have a license assigned to them. It is important to remember that this also includes the Guest Site User.
How do I assign a license?
To assign a user to a license:
- From Setup, enter Users in the Quick Find box, then select Users.
- Click Assign Licenses from the Managed Packages list.
- Select the package you want to assign to the user. All available managed packages are listed in the Unassigned Packages list. After selecting a package, Salesforce automatically moves it to the Selected Packages list.The Unassigned Packages list displays all packages that this user could access if assigned a license. Packages don’t appear on this list if they are unmanaged, uninstalled, in use, or not available.
- Click a letter to view the packages that begin with that letter or click All to display all available managed packages.
- Click select shown to select all packages displayed in the Unassigned Packages list on the current page, adding them to the Selected Packages list below.
- Click deselect shown or deselect all to move packages from the Selected Packages area to the Unassigned Packages area.
- Click Add.
To revoke a license from this user, click the Remove link next to the appropriate package name.