Every month the ExAM team delivers a hot new release that is driven in part by your ideas! Help us deliver your idea by submitting it here.
- ExAM Insight allows you to quickly and easily build public-facing dashboards in order to display analytic information relating to your assessments.
- Ability to configure a pie chart in dashboards to display the number of participants vs expected participants
- Ability to drill down through questions that are set with decision trees
- Dashboard thresholds have been implemented and can be configured to show responses past a certain rate of response to protect anonymity.
- Potential respondents field has been added to the answer option object and the assessment template object to support ExAM insight
- Dashboard minimum threshold field has been added to the answer option object to support ExAM insight
- Dashboard maximum threshold field has been added to the answer option object to support ExAM insight
ExAM Command Console
- Exposed newly created fields in the ExAM Command Console to improve the User experience
- Added ability to select Likert type within the ExAM Command Console
Assessment Template Export
- Enhanced the assessment template export tool to create a more robust feature
- All Supporting elements to allow for the ExAM Insight to function properly
- General UI and bug fixes to increase usability and performance