Every month the ExAM team delivers a hot new release that is driven in part by your ideas! Help us deliver your idea by submitting them here.
ExAM Command Console
Date/Time Question Type
- Addition of the Date/Time Question type. You are now able utilize a question type that will collect both a date and a time from the end user. This is able to field map into the Salesforce standard date/time field.
Rich Text Question Type
- Addition of the Rich Text Question type. Using the Rich Text Question type will allow you to easily apply styling to text in your assessment template without the use of HTML.
Updated Toast Messages throughout ExAM
- Updated verbiage throughout the app to clear up toast messages meanings
ExAM Command Console Option Tab Additions
- Option tab has received a layout update that includes the addition of field mapping, context question mapping, and results page configuration. This improvement consolidates more functionality into a single location so it is easier for you to get the most out of your assessments
ExAM Command Console Distributions Grid Update
- ExAM Command Consoles Distributions grid are now sortable by column and have received the addition of a search box making it easier to find the distributions your are looking for.
Decision Tree Questions
- Restored decision tree functionality to the mobile app. Some users were experiencing improper decision tree mapping were imputed answer where not directing users to the correct decision tree option. Decision tree will now work properly in the mobile app
Button Question Type
- Resolved an issue where the button question was not working properly in the mobile app. Full functionality of the button question type has been restored.
Mobile App Backwards and Forwards Compatibility
- From ExAM v1.80 and on the mobile app and your desktop environment will be backwards/forwards compatible. Previously if you had upgraded you desktop environment you would experience issue if the mobile app was up to speed with the current release. This will no longer be an issue, allowing you to always have the most up to date version without having to worry about losing functionality in your mobile user.
Context Questions Field Mapping Support in Mobile App
- In addition to the field mapping functionality that you are already familiar with you will also be able to configure context question field mapping to the assignment manager. This allows you to map responses/scores to multiple objects improving upon the already great field mapping that was provided.
Lookup Field now Supported on the Assignment Manager Mobile Field Sets
- Support of lookup fields on the assignment manager mobile field sets allows you to utilize lookup fields. Current limitations are set to two lookup fields and a default record limit of 200.
Mobile Support for Date/Time Question Type
- Date/Time Question type is now available for mobile use.
Mobile Support for Rich Text Question Type
- Rich Text Question Type is now available for mobile use.
Mobile Support for Video input on Results Questions
- Video responses has been added to the results question. This is configurable through the results page configuration on the assessment template. Additionally a timer has been added to the mobile UI that will indicate the max time limit of the video response.
Mobile UI changes
- Changes to verbiage to make the mobile app experience clearer
User Experience / User Interface
Post Assessment Message Functionality Enhancement
- When a post assessment message is enable the answer that were inputted will be submitted before the message is shown. This should ensure that answers are submitted and saved.
Multimedia Question Type Image Sizes
- Images will now be display with the proper size that was designated in configuration.
Context Question Mapping to Assignment Manager
- In addition to regular field mapping you are now able to configure context question field mapping to the assignment manager. This allows you to map responses/scores to multiple objects improving upon the already great field mapping that was provided.
Limiting Assessment available to users based on Certification
- Ability to limit the assessment viewed and completed by users based on the level of certification they have received in the Org. This allows for complex certification application to expose certain assessments to certain users based on level of qualifications.