For users of the mobile app, you can now provide a feedback button for all assessment takers. By utilizing the feedback button, you gain valuable insight from assessment takers about the assessment they are on. Whether it’s to inform that the assessment is too bias or bring up a misspelling or questions, the feedback button can help users break out of their current assessment and give feedback real time. And the best part is it’s run entirely using ExAM’s assignment manager object, providing seamless reporting and powerful analytic insights. Listed below is the step-by-step direction on how to configure the mobile feedback button:
- From the ExAM app home page, you are going to click on the drop-down menu on the upper right-hand side of the screen and select “ExAM Configuration”.
- Once on the ExAM configuration screen, you are going to click on the Mobile Configuration tab which is in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Now that you are on the Mobile Configuration page you will click the “Edit Configuration” button on the bottom of the screen.
- From this screen, you are now able to connect an Assessment Template to the feedback button by selecting the desired template and placing it in the Feedback Template text box. On this screen, you are also able to tweak the other settings to get the most out of the Mobile app.
- Now that you have connected a template to the feedback button whenever it will be connected globally throughout the mobile application.