- In order to set up a Guest User on a Public site, you must navigate to the Public sites detail page. To do this you will need to click the “Setup” button in the top right of the screen.
- On this page, you will need to enter in “Site” into the Quick Find/ Search Box. This box is located on the left side of the screen.
- After you have entered “Site” a drop-down pick list will appear and the option of Sites will be displayed under the Build develop tab. You will click on the Sites button. This will take you to another page with the header Sites.
- You will now be on a page that displays the sites that you have created. You are going to click on the site label of the desired site you are setting up a guest user for.
- This will direct you to the Site Detail page for that public site. From this page, you are going to click on the “Public Access Settings” button.
- On this page you will be able to access and edit the privileges of guest Users on the site as you see fits the needs.